- 28 Aug 2023
- Updated on 28 Aug 2023
In this article, you will learn about
1. What is Order Management?
Delhivery One has two modes - Order Management and Direct Manifestation.
- In Order Management mode, an Order is created in Pending (i.e. pre-manifestation) stage
- When you manifest, the order is converted into a shipment and moves from Pending to Ready to Ship stage
- When you add the waybills to Pickup request, the shipmentmoves from Ready to ship to Ready for Pickup stage
In Direct Manifestation mode, the shipment is directly manifested into Ready for Pickup stage.
2. Where do you activate this service from?
You can activate this service from Services Page
- Navigate to Services > Value Added Service > Order Management
- You can click on "Activate" CTA and confirm "Switch to Order Management"
If you want to deactive this service
- You can click on "Deactivate" CTA, and confirm "Switch to Direct Manifestation"
If you have any active channel connections or pending orders, you will lose that data if you switch to “Direct Manifestation” plan.
3. How does Order Management work?
Under Order management, you get the following features.