- 08 Nov 2023
API Token Generation
- Updated on 08 Nov 2023
How to generate API access token?
Your API Integration with Delhivery uses an API Token that helps authenticate the client's identity.
- Navigate to Main Menu > Settings > API Setup page.
- Users can view and copy the existing API Token
- Users can also click on "Request Live API Token" that refreshes the old token with a new token
- Once you generate your token, it will be visible for 5 minutes and then will be hidden from view
- To protect your data, you'll only be able to reveal your API token once.
- Copy and save your API token in a secure place.
How can I test Delhivery One APIs?
You can read our API documentation by logging in to Delhivery One and visiting https://ucp.delhivery.com/developer-portal/v1/execute
Please refer to this article on Client Developer Portal