- 31 Oct 2023
Shipping Forward Order
- Updated on 31 Oct 2023
You will learn about a step-by-step guide to process single and bulk orders. This article includes
- How can I book my shipment?
- How can I get my order picked up?
- What are shipping labels? How can I print & paste shipping labels?
- Real-time tracking for orders
Processing a single order
Steps to process an order
Navigate to Main Menu > Orders > Forward Order > Open a pending order
1. How can I book my shipment?
- In Box Details, enter Box Dimensions & Gross Weight (dead weight of the consignment including the box weight), Shipping Mode (Express /Surface)
- Review shipping cost & click Get AWB number. The order state moves from Pending to Ready to Ship.
Box Dimesnions (LBH) is not mandatory for manifesting online channel orders (Shopify, Woocommerce)
2. How can I get my order picked up?
- Click Add to Pickup to create a new pickup request or add to an existing pickup request. Once you schedule the Pickup, the order state moves from "Ready to Pick" to "Ready for Pickup"
- A Delhivery agent will be assigned for this pickup at a predefined timeslot
3. What are shipping labels? How can I print & paste shipping labels?
- Print Shipping label and paste it on the shipment
- If you request to print the same Shipping Label twice, the system will show you a warning message to confirm this
- Also print the invoice
4. Track Order Status
- After the Delhivery agent picks up the Shipment, the order state moves from "Ready for Pickup" to "In Transit"
- On the Order details page, you can track the complete lifecycle of the Shipment in real-time
- In Transit – View Information showing the last location
- Out for Delivery – View number of delivery attempts made and last remarks updated by Delhivery agent
- Delivered – View Proof of Delivery
Processing bulk orders
1. Shipment Manifestation
- Navigate to Main Menu > Orders > Forward Orders > Pending
- You can view the Chargeable Weight, Delivery Times and Estimated Shipping Cost before shipping your Pending Orders
- Select order(s) & click Get AWB number
- Review Number of orders, Total weight, Shipping mode & Total shipping cost, then click, "Yes, Get AWB for ‘x’ orders."
- In case of an insufficient wallet balance, you need to recharge the wallet with the required amount. Select the amount & click Proceed to Payment. Once the wallet balance is updated, continue generating the AWB number.
2. Print Shipping Labels
- Navigate to Main Menu > Orders > Forward Orders > Ready to Ship
- Select the order(s) & click Print Shipping Label
3. Print Invoices
- Navigate to Main Menu > Orders > Forward Orders > In Transit
- Select the order(s) & click Print Invoice