- 31 Oct 2023
Ship International Order
- Updated on 31 Oct 2023
You will learn about a step-by-step guide to process single and bulk orders. This article includes
- How can I schedule a pickup for my international order?
- What documents are needed to ship an international order?
- How can I track my international shipment?
1. How can I schedule a pickup for my international order?
- Click Add to Pickup to create a new pickup request or add to an existing pickup request. Once you schedule the Pickup, the order state moves from "Ready to Pick" to "Ready for Pickup"
- A Delhivery agent will be assigned for this pickup at a predefined timeslot
2. What documents are needed to ship an international order?
- To ship International orders, you have to print three documents
- Shipping Label
- Authorization Letter
- You can print these documents for one order at a time or select multiple orders and download all in bulk
- These documents are mandatory to be handed over at the time of pickup of international orders
3. How can I track my international shipment?
- After the Delhivery agent picks up the Shipment, the order state moves from "Ready for Pickup" to "In Transit"
- On the Order details page, you can track the complete lifecycle of the Shipment in real-time
- In Transit – View Information showing the last location
- Delivered – View Proof of Delivery after 24 hours of delivery