- 01 Nov 2023
- Updated on 01 Nov 2023
Cross Border by Delhivery offers door-to-door parcel delivery from 18,000+ pincodes in India to 220+ countries across the world.
In this article you will learn
1. Cross Border or International Shipments
To activate Cross Border by Delhivery, you need to
- Navigate to Services Page > Cross Border
- Click on Activate Now
2. KYC Verification
- You need to upload verified IEC and TAN documents
An Importer -Exporter Code (IEC) is a key business identification number which mandatory for export from India or Import to India. To learn more about registering for IEC, click here
3. Cross Border Service Agreement
- You will need to sign Cross Border Service Agreement and your activation process is complete.
4. Pre-requisite to Shipping International Orders
To start creating and shipping International orders, you will need to
- Create International Pickup Locations
- Create Sellers and complete seller KYC verification
- Recharge your International Wallet
You can start shipping Internationally now!
You can learn more about